Cornscala project in motion......

Went to lowes today after dropping the little man off at pre-school and grabbed some mdf. I had them cut it to the lengths I wanted and then dropped it off at the house. Picked up the little man and turned him loose in the back yard. Got out the plans and tools and started cutting. Then proceeded to the fitting mode. I got one of them roughed together, and it went together rather nicely. Had to stop and feed the troups and may try to get the other roughed in. It may have to wait until tomorrow, that would give me a chance to re-work the crossovers from the LaBelles.

got a chance to testdrive these the other evening at lower dB levels and am thoroughly impressed. While watching a movie the other evening it was hard to imaginethat there were these two huge 7 ft3 boxes in my small living room. If the weather is nice this weekend I'll move them back out onto the porch and start the final prep work and get them ready for veneer..

post-20547-13819555375332_thumb.jpg

post-20547-13819582290448_thumb.jpg