Speaker wire

ezdriver

I'm playing around with different speaker/woofer placement schemes and have a question. The most promising scheme I have requires an extension for the front and rear cables which run from the controller satelite to the sound card. I have the Audigy card so there is a seperate front and rear output on the card. My question is this....do I need a stereo extension cable to run from the satelite to the soundcard? I have seen both stereo and non-stereo extensions at Radio Shack and Best Buy. My opinion is I need the stereo, but thought I'd run it up the flagpole with the people who know. Thanks.

you can get a mini stereo coupler and then a mini stereo cord and extend it, or if you have not allready, take off the contorl pod from the satellite it is on. also, try not to make the cord too long, it might pick up RFI/EMI.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>