replacement KG 2.2s grill cloth

Yeah Bob's site was the first place I looked since I knew I was going to be ordering caps from him anyway I could kill two birds with one stone shipping wise. But it doesn't look like it would be close to what the 2.2s have factory. I'll probably just order something from partsexpress.com and hope for the best. I was just hoping that someone on here had already gone down that road and would chime in with "order part #12345, it matches perfect!"

They aren't that bad really, one just has a stain that has kind of bleached (for lack of a better work, not that extreme) out one spot on the cover. I wonder if I just took a can of black satin spray paint and lightly misted them both so they'd match if that would look ok. Maybe there is some spray die I guy could buy at like Hobby Lobby. For some reason I'm reluctant to go the paint route, in my mind I fear it will effect the sound since it will clog the grill a little bit. I'm sure thats ridiculous but it comes to my mind every time I'm about ready to get the paint out!

They aren't that bad really, one just has a stain that has kind of bleached (for lack of a better work, not that extreme) out one spot on the cover. I wonder if I just took a can of black satin spray paint and lightly misted them both so they'd match if that would look ok. Maybe there is some spray die I guy could buy at like Hobby Lobby. For some reason I'm reluctant to go the paint route, in my mind I fear it will effect the sound since it will clog the grill a little bit. I'm sure thats ridiculous but it comes to my mind every time I'm about ready to get the paint out!

I think that if you do the misting that it wouldn't clog or stick the grill material together. The die route might not cover that spot area the same so it will still look lighter. If I were you I would try the spray paint but as stated just mist the grill material and do one at a time to see the results. Worth a shot since you have the material to try it out. It would be cool to see how it comes out, thats for sure.

Maybe contact Bob and see what he thinks and might recommend for the replacement material.

James