Klipsch on the Cover of Stereophile Magazine

shake777

I'd like to second that...

"It's about time!"

I'll third that.... maybe now they can admit how good Klipsch sounds now that the Palladium PF39 has an MSRP of $20,000. Though they did seem to be impressed, though only a short mention, of LaScalas a few years back.

• 8 months later...

I'd like to second that...

"It's about time!"

I'll third that.... maybe now they can admit how good Klipsch sounds now that the Palladium PF39 has an MSRP of $20,000. Though they did seem to be impressed, though only a short mention, of LaScalas a few years back.

did you say $20,000 ??? one thousan times a twentie???

Early rumors was they were going to be $15,000 a pair MSRP but MSRP was $20,000 a pair when they finally hit the market. Still a bargain compared to much of the competition. Narrower though still massive cabinet a higher wife acceptance factor than Klipschorns. Narrower cabinet more in conformance with contemporary decorating though probably a bigger impact on room real estate than Klipschorns tucked into a corner.

And some of the Klipschorns in the different veneers are simply stunning such as forum member Kookieburra's Macassar Ebony Klipschorns. I saved an image. Not sure it both are posted on Forum or not but here's one of them:

KookieburraMacassarEbonyKhorn.jpg

I can't remember if Bill ever did sell these or not but kind of makes me think of a dark Georgia O'Keefe painting. Some of the Rosewood and other veneers are also stunning but this is one of my favorites.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't remember if Bill ever did sell these or not but kind of makes me think of a dark Georgia O'Keefe painting. Some of the Rosewood and other veneers are also stunning but this is one of my favorites.

Wow... amazing veneer... I just checked Georgia O'Keefe's paintings out of curiosity and there's indeed something very reminiscent of it. You have a good eye :)