Think my PC Ultra 13s Defective?

zaskarx

Good luck finding a plus 2 I been looking 2 years nobody wants to ship and the closest I found was 1500 miles away .

I live in TX and when I sold my +2, I sold it to a guy in Canada. We used Forwardair and it only cost a little over $200.00 to ship it. The down side is that it has to be dropped off and picked up at the airport terminal. That was no big deal for me, especially for the price of shipping.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a nice sub. I'm gonna check out there baddest one for $2500 a little more. It's either that or wait for a SVS B4+. But even the PB12 Ultra/2 is an upgrade to the Plus 2.

You may be waiting a while for those to come up used.

Looks like a nice sub. I'm gonna check out there baddest one for $2500 a little more. It's either that or wait for a SVS B4+. But even the PB12 Ultra/2 is an upgrade to the Plus 2.

The A7-900 is just about the most powerful home HT sub you can get.

It's not the just wattage of the amp that determines the overall output of the sub. That's just one piece of the puzzle. Driver displacement, x-max, box tune, porting etc all figure in. Take a look at the max output (dB) figures HERE and compare it to the eD's published specs.

The A7 900 is a performer. down side is its fugly, HUGE and almost 400 lbs!

PB13 Ultra

Listening results: This subwoofer delivers incredible performance from a

moderate sized box. It is almost on par with the larger Conquest and eD

subs in terms of delivering palpable bass, and it is as articulate as

the standard bearer Fathom 113. A great choice when one is looking for a

combination of reasonable WAF and performance. sub review here

I feel so retarded. Figured out why the PCU was producing low bass.

YMA888 wanna buy my Plus 2? I could have a crate made for safe shipping.

I feel so retarded. Figured out why the PCU was producing low bass.

Well...................???????????

Notch filter in Anthem at 35 mhz -14 . What threw me off.. Plus 2 was so strong .. I guess its the difference in tuning or somthing but it really affected the PCU.

If your plus2 is in paino gloss black I'll consider takin it off your hands. Mine is in piano gloss black and would want them to match. So now that you've got the Ultra13 figured out how does it compare to your plus2? Does the Ultra now blow it outta the water?

If your plus2 is in paino gloss black I'll consider takin it off your hands. Mine is in piano gloss black and would want them to match. So now that you've got the Ultra13 figured out how does it compare to your plus2? Does the Ultra now blow it outta the water?

Its the regular black finish. I wouldn't say blows it out of the water , PCU sounds better, more detailed and tighter .

Coll sounds good. Maybe I'll just go ahead with my order on a new PB13 Ultra in piano black then if what you're sayin is true it sounds like an upgrade that would make me happy. Unless I continue to wait for a B4 Plus to pop up? Or do I wait and see what SVS brings us new this summer in hopes of something better than the Ultra 13??????????

After you get the PB13 you will want to sell the plus 2 and get another 13.

Coll sounds good. Maybe I'll just go ahead with my order on a new PB13 Ultra in piano black then if what you're sayin is true it sounds like an upgrade that would make me happy. Unless I continue to wait for a B4 Plus to pop up? Or do I wait and see what SVS brings us new this summer in hopes of something better than the Ultra 13??????????

I was thinkin that very same thing. Might just sell my Plus2 soon and just order 2 PB13's and be in heaven. Still would really like to hear the B4 Plus though before I make that kind of a move. Wish someone on here within reasonable driving distance would pop up and say yeah I've got a B4 come on over and listen to it. I'll buy the beer[Y] I am also considering the ED sub A7-900. But it's just so damn ugly! Not near as stunning as a piano gloss black SVS. Still deciding......