Re-Tubing My Dynacos / Questions

fwphoto

I have plenty of GZ34 Philips about year 1960 +- something which I would be happy to give away, as there are fare more than I and my tube friends can use for the rest of our lives.

I do not want money for them, but there will be some freight to pay. What is a little disturbing for the moment is that the Icelandic volcano has closed our airports, but if you can wait we could find a solution.

And by the way, GZ34 do not last forever if they are under a heavy load.

Cheers

Søren

I have plenty of GZ34 Philips about year 1960 +- something which I would be happy to give away, as there are fare more than I and my tube friends can use for the rest of our lives.

I do not want money for them, but there will be some freight to pay. What is a little disturbing for the moment is that the Icelandic volcano has closed our airports, but if you can wait we could find a solution.

And by the way, GZ34 do not last forever if they are under a heavy load.

Cheers
Søren

Søren,

How very generous of you! I expect there will be no shortage of folks willing t take you up on your offer once your skies clear up!

When you are able to finally send them, be sure to post your offer under its own subject line and I, for one, am interested in them.

Again, THANKS!

Frank W.

I like the sound of the JJ EL-34s. I did have one go out early but they are fairly cheap so no worries.

Yeah, Russ, with the cost of NOS tubes being what they are, unless I get some pretty good deals I'm going to have to work out a compromise.

So that begs the further question to all, where would you make the compromise if you couldn't fill up your sockets with, say, NOS Telefunkens & Mullards?

Frank W.