Should I or shouldn't I?

Hello fellow Klipsch owners! I am new to the forum and I am hoping to get a few opinions on my situation. I have just ordered a set of RB-61's to go along with my brand new hk3490 2.1 receiver. I got them at a good price($399) and felt they would be adequate for my garage of about 24'x18'. My stereo must be in the garage. My wife says so. Which suits me fine anyway. The dilemma is that a sale just came up for a set of RF-62's with a RPW-10 sub thrown in for $999. I can't afford both right now. Would I be crazy not to return the bookshelfs and purchase this system or should I just settle down and enjoy the 61's for a while. They should produce some good volume by themselves, right? Also, any feedback on my amp would be nice. Hk receivers seem like a good investment. I do listen to mostly rock and easy listening,r+b and some metal. I do like my music loud sometimes and this did seem like a good choice of speakers and amp. I appreciate any replies to this post. Happy listening. I know one way or another I will be soon too!

As previously mentioned; I also am of the Heritage flavor.

Welcome to the forum!

I would suggest searching the web for some reviews....

Also; might be good if you can go somewhere to hear these speakers......

You may want to look into a sub for your bookshelves if you stay that route.

Good Luck.