Klipsch CDT-5800-C is good for LCR?

I'm sure if you are only able to use ceiling speakers they would be fine. With being able to pivot the speaker and rotate the tweeter I'm sure it will help you getting the sound to where you need it.

You can always give customer service a call to see what they have to say on the matter.

James

Also, Welcome to the forum....

James,

I just recall another question: It seems all of the Klipsch archtecture speakers don't have enclouse on the back. In-wall and In-ceiling. Do you think that is worse than the enclosed one like Triad Bronze 8LCR, Definitive Techonlogy RSCII, or JBL LS360C. Their in-ceiling speakers all have enclosure. Is this the reason the Klipsch one cheaper than those? :)

Thanks for your input and greeting. [:D]

Lou

I called product support and they said it's better to get in-wall speakers for LCR if I could. He doesn't recommend using CDT-5800-C for LCR. This is only good for surround.

Now I'm confused. It seems professor Thump is happy with 5800-C for LCR? Can I talk to him? :)

Thanks.

Lou

I called product support and they said it's better to get in-wall speakers for LCR if I could. He doesn't recommend using CDT-5800-C for LCR. This is only good for surround.

I was thinking they were going to say that. The in-wall speakers are the matching main front speakers for your CDT-5800-C and that is why they suggested to go with those instead.

Now I'm confused. It seems professor Thump is happy with 5800-C for LCR? Can I talk to him? :)

Sure you can, Bill H posted the link so just click on that and click the send a PM (private message). Then you can ask your questions and he should answer you.

James