RS42 or RS52 need advice quick??

cigga24

mine are on 4 foot tall stand close to ear height from my listening position, I was actually looking into brackets for my rear rb-61's J&R audio.com has nice set i believe their are some members on here who posted pics of their rb61's and 81's mounted up high and i like the way the look because you can angle them down ward toward your listening position.

monoprice has some as well that can hold up to 33lbs. I just dont want to drill into my new speakers though. 4ft doesnt seem to tall to you? Did you build the 4ft, I havent seen a 4ft stand online before.

mine are on 4 foot tall stand close to ear height from my listening position, I was actually looking into brackets for my rear rb-61's J&R audio.com has nice set i believe their are some members on here who posted pics of their rb61's and 81's mounted up high and i like the way the look because you can angle them down ward toward your listening position.

yeah forgot to mention that i built some of the stands from wood so would be taller and help radiate the sound better, you got a really good deal on those rs52's btw, my 62's were at a discounted price still around 750$ for the pair; whats sad is that my old rf62's were cheaper than the rs62's.