Synergy Sub 10 amp problems resolved? What about Sub 12?

_JT

I was looking for a sub on a budget and was thinking about DIY but then I came across the Sub 10. For that price, it seems difficult to build something better. But I stumbled across the amp problems which is a real shame :( Are these problems resolved yet? And what about the Sub 12? I have seen some problems, but are those the same problems as with the Sub 10 or arethose just a few that happen with every electronic product?

For the money I can't seem to find any better here in the Netherlands so I hope it's resolved but otherwise I will steer clear...

Edit: I can also get an SW450 for the same money as a Sub 10. What's the difference in practice?

I have no idea wether or not the amps in the newer Sub 10 and 12's are any different than the old ones. I'd be skeptical at best. As far as I know, the Sub 12 amps fail like the Sub 10's. I haven't read about any failures in the SW450's.

Thanks :) I think the 450 would be the best option. It doesn't have a BASH amp but a regular class D which is way differen. I expect that to keep working :P And looking at the price it also seems to be a class higher and/or newer. And for the same price...obvious choice.