Newbie Needs Klipsch Help

NewbieRob

I am a newbie trying to buy my first ever 5.1 surround system for a family room. I have always loved the sound of Klipsch (the only speakers I have ever owned were a pair of Heresys that I bought 24 years ago). My problem, however, is that my room requires that my center be no taller than 5.5 inches. From what I can tell, the RC-10 would be the best Klipsch choice for me. I realize that I will be sacrificing by not getting a bigger center, but I have no other choice. My questions are:

1. Is the RC-10 made just like the RC-52, but with just smaller woofers? Do they have the same horn tweeter?

2. I will need small bookshelf speakers as my fronts. If I get the RC-10, can I go with either the RB-10 or RB-51s or are the RB-10's a better match?

3. Are there particular stands that are best suited for the RB-10 or RB-51s?

THANKS.

I believe it shares the same horn. I think the RF-63 and RF-83 are larger (1.75?).

Can't go with the RF-10s as towers. I was going to go bookshelf route, but did the towers instead....was limited in width of speakers. (Got RF-52's last week)