Pro media 2.1

I bought these about 3 years ago now sight unseen off ebay. I had no prior knowledge of klipsch or any of their products. I paid $60 shipped for the set pro media's. I thought at the time (after reading some reviews) that they would sound pretty good and that $60 was a great deal. Man was I ever right. These speakers have single handedly turned me into a monster klipsch fan. I am still not into the "big boys" (read highend klipsch) as I don't have the money to get there. However I have purchased a few lower end klipsch products along the way the last 3 years. Never once have I been disappointed. Never once. I still have that pro media set. It was first used in my office for some light music and gaming. Then they made there way into a larger gaming room and were used for computer gaming only. Then they sat in the basement for about 1 year until I once again had a place for them. Never once did I even think about selling them. I have heard alot of people having issues with the subwoofer connections but I have had no such problems. Finally after about 1 year in the basement I found a new place for them....they are now safe and secure in my bedroom plugged into the headphones outlet on the TV. Obviously it was a dramatic improvement in sound over the TV speakers. Mostly I'm just happy for the 2.1's. They finally have a new place to call home.

I began my Klipsch addiction with my first pair of PM 2.1s 6 years ago. I still have them.... In my car with a power inverter!

They sound great and the bass is really good in the car!

(I have a second set for movies/ computer/ music in the bedroom).

I have since moved up (see my sig).

You do not need to spend thousands to move up to the "big boys".... Every Klipsch speaker (except both PM 2.1 sets) were purchased used; and for $250 or less......

Have a look in the 2 Channel or Home Theater section.... Also the Garage Sale section....

Good Luck.