My CAT went INSIDE my subwoofer!!!

kenratboy

Since it appears that a number of you have cable crunching felines also, do you have any suggestions on curbing their appetites?. Currently I have the power cord to my sub encased in garden hose. The little darlings (soon to be slippers) go for anything from walkman headphone wire (extra yummy) to lamp cord.

I HATE CATS! I would let the cat crawl in and then pound the best bass song that you have. That will teach that little bastered to keep out of there. Hopefully it won't destroy anything in there while its crapping itself in there.

------------------

I like my bass like I like my women, deep and tight.

cluless,

My cat has full access to all the cables hooked to my system. He could care less about them. I guess I got lucky!? Mostly though, I think he is too lazy to expend the effort.

Zandern...

were you abused as a child or are you related to Foresthump and just trying to stir up sh!+ here on the finest forum around?

This message has been edited by Vavoline on 04-22-2002 at 11:25 PM

Cluless,

Lucky you,some cats do like to severe cables.My cat is a savage cat,almost the size of a Lynx and at now over 23lbs(year and a half old!)this monster is sneaky.When he sees someone watches him,NO bite.When nobody is looking !CRUCH!

Often lies next to cables and looks around,next ting you know...cables are cut in half and the cat is hiding in his hut!

Garden hose is a good idea,some form of spray would do too.I will not spray all my cables dammit,the cat is keept away from sound rooms when nobody is at home to watch the beast.

Zandern,

I did not like cats before we had Meow,as a kid I wanted to skin a few.All changed when a 1lb tiny beast arrived.Now Meow is part of the family,social insurance number N all. LOL

To hurt weaker living creatures is no sign of power.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

I really don't think anti-cat spray would help with these critters. The gene pool that they sprung from definitely wasn't very deep. They'd probably think that I provided them some dipping sauce for those tasty little wires. Guess I'll stick to barricades, duct tape and garden hose.

"I tried it, they liked it."

Yep this was also a failed attempt on my side.The beast still bites.

Well today I found a discarded "SVS/HSU" sub cabinet(a thick rigid carboard 12" diameter tube about 4' long!The cat made his home there!At least HSU and SVS can serve as cat homes. LOL

Be sure to remove your drivers

TheEAR(s) Now theears