New Klipsch Over-Ear Headphones, S3, S5i

glove4

Has anyone seen the new Klipsch models introduced at IFA? The "rugged" water-resistant S5i, budget model S3 and the $150 over-ear model coming in November? I thought there would be a lot of discussion about these in the headphones forum here.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/03/klipsch-issues-first-on-ear-headphones-image-s5i-rugged-and-bar/

I am still wondering though if Klipsch intends to update their top IEM's, as it seems the X10's are scarce online, for a full $330-350 whenever you can find them on Amazon or some other obscure site. Is there anything new coming out to replace these?

I would like to know too!

The S5i looks really rugged, do you think they use new cables for it? Anyhow, I still think the white one looks the best ;)

The S3 might replace the the S2 but who know? I wonder if they'll use the same electronics, but change the housing, now with new colours!

I also want to try out the new on-ears, should be a very interesting thing hearing the Klipsch sound from a pair of cans.

I hope they come out with something new for the higher end headphones/earbuds. Would be cool to add to my x10/x5 collection :D

• 2 weeks later...