Separate Amp or a High Dollar, High Power Receiver??

jjennings2510

There are a few around here. Not sure who carries Klipsch now but there used to be a store called Sound Vision on GT road in the same shopping center as Natalies Liquor store. (GT Rd and Macon.) They then moved to Fisher Steel Rd before they closed. They handled Klipsch, Energy, Mirage, Krell, Parasound, Pioneer Elite amongst others. I know one guy in Collierville (where I work for First Tennessee Bank) that has a RF3 set up and there is a guy out off of Reed Hooker that has a full 5.1 Forte/Academy set up. I have Forte Is up front with a KLF C7 center and KSP-S6 surrounds. Have had Klipsch since I first heard CF1s in a store in Jackson, TN back in 1996. They blew me away compared to the Polk speaker I was comparing them to. Never found a need to change to another brand since.

BTW if you ever go to the Outlaw Audio boards, one of the main contributors to that board is someone by the "name" of Gonk. He is from Memphis too. Pretty neat to see others from the same (red) [:D]neck of the woods.