S4 and Monster Supertip replacement tips?

KenROP

Greetings All!

I just ordred my S4's ( online refurbs $45!) and I know everyone seems to love the oval silicone tips but i tend to be irritated by them, so i was wondering if anyone knows if the Monster Supertips (foams or Gels) will fit the S4's? and if so what they thought of them compared to say the Comply tips?

http://www.monstercable.com/Headphones/supertips.asp

Thanks in advance for the help! you folks have a great forum here!

Cheers,
Ken

99% Klipsch headphone users recomends

1.shure

2.comply foam

3.sony hybrid eartips

I bought sony eartips because they were kinda cheap and trusty

I suggest u to stick with sony,dont buy the foam ones they die within 2 or 3 months , always stick with silicone tips only . :) peace

• Like 1

99% Klipsch headphone users recomends

1.shure

2.comply foam

3.sony hybrid eartips

Really? I must be in the 1%. Custom 2 since first on market and Image x10 for almost 2 years now and I've used nothing but the Klipsch ear gels. That said the Klipsch might not work for everyone but I'd try them before getting others.

I prefer the Klipsch double flange oval tips but also use the Comply tips when I'm traveling. They are fantastic, comfortable, affordable (often have coupons on Twitter) and isolate even more sound, push up the already strong bass. I wrote a review of the Comply earpieces combined with the Klipsch S4i right here.

The Comply earpieces work fabulously on all the Klipsch in-ear headphones I've tried them with.

@ bsamuel - you are lucky that u got adjusted with klipsch original gels , but I tried all the gels made klipsch large double flange , normal large , medium,small .

After somedays I bought Sony hybrids - they were soo much soft and I got extremely good stiff seal (medium) so I recommend them because they are worth for the price and the sound acoustics improved after that .

• Like 1

@ bsamuel - you are lucky that u got adjusted with klipsch original gels , but I tried all the gels made klipsch large double flange , normal large , medium,small .
After somedays I bought Sony hybrids - they were soo much soft and I got extremely good stiff seal (medium) so I recommend them because they are worth for the price and the sound acoustics improved after that .

Indian. Now that you mention it I do remember you had to work pretty hard to get a good seal. I should probably try the Comply or something foam type when looking for maximum sound isoation though at work my fellow pen dweller would just shake my chair when he needed to talk to me with the x10's in.

Most eartips seem overpriced for what they are. Hopefully they all hold up as well as the Klipsch. Somebody posted here how to convert soft foam hearing protectoprs to use on the Klipsch 'phones and had good success.