Patrician

Oregon Tubes

I agree that it looks like he got a better deal than he should, and that he is now trying to take advantage.

It does look like that.

Let's try to give the benefit of the doubt right now though.

He is a forum member and has been for some time.

I want to think positive and wish him well in his sale.

The firm price gives me reservation though.

If he wanted to just get rid of these, any price above what he paid should be fine.

I want to give the benefit of the doubt. I found a great deal on Tangent 500s. I email immediately after the ad went up and had to be the first email. I was passed over for the speakers. I had even told the person that the deal was almost too good. After the buyer backed out, I was called and told they were mine. I said I was willing to pay more for them but the man was honorable and gave them to me at the first cost. He had bought them while in the Military. His wife had started the deal making process and that is how I got skipped over.

I really don't see the problem with the guy reselling them. He paid the sellers asking price and didn't haggle. What he does with the speakers after that is no one business.

That patrician is ugly as heck and the khorn is the style without the decorative spacing between the upper and lower cabinets. Not pretty. [:o] I don't blame him for trying to sell those hideous things. [H]

I'll be surprised if he even doubles his money though. They're not special.

you are very lucky that klipsch was spelled in correctly. had it been spelled correctly, there would have been bird dog post links put up on all the major audio forums which would have resulted in "appraisal experts" letting the guy know the speakers are worth a million dollars and that he should sell them on ebay. Of course these "appraisal experts" don't have a pot to p&^% in and probably never even seen or heard a pair of khorns. They just have nothing better to do than to troll Craigslist and be the first one to post a link for something they don't want or can't afford to buy.

• 4 weeks later...