New room underway what am I doing wrong?

chambers1517

My new room is 14x32 and here are my plans. I have a 12' wide scope screen that I am installing at the front. I want to build a false wall 6' out so I can install an IB sub. Now my room will be14x26. I also want to recess my front speakers into the false wall. The fronts will be 3 Lascalas. I want my first row of seating about 12' back and on a riser. Then another riser for the second row. I want a third riser for the back of the room for a bar to install my equipment into. I also have a set of Klipschorns I thought about putting in the rear corners for surrounds but hate to waste them in this position. I am now considering 4 Heresy's for 7.1. I don't know where to put the heresy's. I have room for a 9.5' ceiling and am considering splaying it from 8.5 to 9.5. I need 8.5 in the front for my speakers to fit under my screen. I am also considering tilting the fronts back slightly since the seating will be stepped. Where would be the best place to put the surrounds? I thought about recessing them into the ceiling aimed in from the side at a downward angle behind the bar and second row. So where am I messing up? This is in a basement but it is a couple blocks taller than normal.