Is the new F-10 speaker system any good?

csmike

HI guys,

New user here, and I've always wanted a Klipsch system. Thinking of buying one to celebrate the holidays and was looking at the F10 system. I live in a medium sized apartment, living room is about 200 sq ft. I live in Canada and this is the cheapest I could find locally.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/PID-BDL_KLP_F10%28ME%29.aspx

First off is this speaker system a relatively decent budget system? And second, is that a good price? Bear in mind I live in Canada, so our prices are a bit higher.

Thanks!

My local store has just received stock of the F10 system. I must say, the build quality is excellent, and better than the previous model. I haven't heard this system yet, but if it's at least as good as the former F1 system, it's a no brainer to buy.

I always thought the previous F1 speakers could form part of a nice low cost 2 channel system combined with a budget tube amplifier and a decent CD player and/or a Project Debut turntable. The new F10 looks like a worthy replacement in this configuration.