RF-82 II towers

klipsh247

Hey guys i was wondering if i should get the 82's or the 62's because im going to be moving them around almost 3 times a week so i was wondering how heavy the 82's are and if there to big to move than i should just go with the 62's? and if sound between the two are that much different. thank you

As shown on the Klipsch product website: RF-82II (61lbs) and RF-62II (49lbs). As for sound, I just bought the RF82II after a comparison with the 62's. I preferred the sound of the 82's over the 62's and wanted to buy for long term so did not mind the price difference. IMO you should get the 82's. The extra 12lbs and price is worth it. You won't regret. I dont know if that is possible, but you can always put some small lockable wheels under them to facilitate the move (like a guitar amp).

thanks guys for getting back to me so fast. i actually went on over to ultimate to check both out and i could carry a

82 II no prob, with the size of the woofers i thought it would be much larger/heavier. i almost want to say they where light

deff. light compared to other 8inch towers. After i heard them tho i fell in love soooooo much detail and the bass made the hair's

on the back of my neck go up. i just cant get over the size/weight much more than i expected! i did try out the 62 II and alos loved

them. IMO the 62 II had better mids and the 82 II had better lows. so i decided to get a pair of both hehe

thank you again guys for your advice and knowledge i hope you don't mind my ignorance

That's awesome. Glad you are happy with the purchase! What are you powering them with? Are the 62IIs and 82IIs going to be in the same home theater, or in different rooms?

i hope you don't mind my ignorance

Eh, don't think like that. This is a great place to learn about audio by browsing the archives and posting questions. Ask away.

there all g oing to be going into one room i kinda went all out. this is the list a sony 55nx810 two RF-42 II for the highs

two RF-52 II' four for the mids and RF-62 II for the mids-lows and two RF-82's II a Denon AVR-4311CI a monster

AVS 2000 signature series for voltage regulation and two monster hts 1700's for all of my electronics. aka im going

to have fun :)