Calibration cd?

DizRotus

Years ago Shure had a record called "Audio Obstacle Course" with which one could confirm speaker phasing, left/right balance, etc. Does anyone know of a similar CD?

On a simialr note, what is your favorite CD for showing off your Klipsch speakers to the Bose refugees?

Can you go blind from replying to your own post?

The record cleaner post reminded me of a cleaning system that I used and liked in the past. While confirming its continued availability from Old Colony Sound Labs, I discovered a plethora of calibration CDs. The web address is:

http://www.audioxpress.com/bksprods/cdindex2.htm

If you are unfamiliar with Old Colony, you might find it interesting.

Sorry, Disrotiz, but I was looking for a Braille answer. Braille is a neat system, I was able to study it and then get a last minute reprieve on my eyesight. It sure gives one a health respect for those how did not.

There are a host of such discs available. Sam Goody has a bare bones DVD for less than $10. Video Essentials had a popular one but they are long overdue for something new.

I can sure think of a lot of features I would like to see in a test DVD. Anyone else have some good ideas? -HornED

------------------

Pic6.jpg Photo update soon! -HornEd