Belle internal wiring question

greg928gts

I'm making a new internal wiring kit for a Belle V-Trac customer, and I need to know what the connections are for the woofer wires. The wire disappears through a hole in the bottom of the tophat and then connects to the woofer on top of the bass bin. Can anyone help with this?

Greg

Hi Greg,

I wish I could post a pic, but my camera is so bad it wouldn't be of any help to you anyway. So, I will attempt to explain as best I can:

From the crossover to the top of the bass-bin, the wire has spade connectors on both ends, and is 22-inches long.

From the inside of the bass bin, the wire has a pair of ring (closed) connectors on one end and bare wire on the other end that is soldered to the woofer, and is 17-inches long.

Both the upper and lower wires are connected to a two row, 4-position (4-screw) terminal strip, affixed to the top (exterior) of the bass-bin..

I have taken these measurements from the factory wires on my Belle's. Hope this helps.

Happy New Year!

Marty

Hi Greg,

I wish I could post a pic, but my camera is so bad it wouldn't be of any help to you anyway. So, I will attempt to explain as best I can:

From the crossover to the top of the bass-bin, the wire has spade connectors on both ends, and is 22-inches long.

From the inside of the bass bin, the wire has a pair of ring (closed) connectors on one end and bare wire on the other end that is soldered to the woofer, and is 17-inches long.

Both the upper and lower wires are connected to a two row, 4-position (4-screw) terminal strip, affixed to the top (exterior) of the bass-bin..

I have taken these measurements from the factory wires on my Belle's. Hope this helps.

Happy New Year!

Marty

Wow, thank you so much Marty! That is exactly the information I was looking for. It's basically just like the La Scala, only the barrier strip is not visible, it's below the tophat in the riser area.

Greg

Hi Greg,

Happy New Year!

Marty

Wow, thank you so much Marty! That is exactly the information I was looking for. It's basically just like the La Scala, only the barrier strip is not visible, it's below the tophat in the riser area.

Greg

Glad I could help.