Infinity Servo Subwoofer, SSW-10

CIGARBUM

I have had this thing for a long time and want to put it to use, I have the recone it, I can handle that. I want to use it in conjunction with an old Kenwood 9400 and a bunch of other mis-mash stuff in the workshop in my basement.

The problem being, I don't have a clue how to hook it up. Attached is picture of the back, can someone tell me what wires go where, I ain't no wiretwister.

Or it can be used with a bunch of older stuff.

Thanks again.

Cigarbum

post-32367-13819634947598_thumb.jpg

I have had this thing for a long time and want to put it to use, I have the recone it, I can handle that. I want to use it in conjunction with an old Kenwood 9400 and a bunch of other mis-mash stuff in the workshop in my basement.

The problem being, I don't have a clue how to hook it up. Attached is picture of the back, can someone tell me what wires go where, I ain't no wiretwister.

Or it can be used with a bunch of older stuff.

Thanks again.

Cigarbum

Looks pretty standard for older stuff.......

If you are using line level inputs to send the signal to the amp; then connect them to the screws (inputs).

It has RCA jack inputs also; so using a newer receiver with a sub out RCA line should be fine.

Connect the power line (3 prong AC jack; looks like the same connection as a standard PC power supply connector)......

Looks like a crossover (frequency) setting and a volume/ gain (level) setting.....

Start low on volume and high on crossover.... Then power on...... Experiment......

Sounds like it could be an oldie but a goodie; or possibly broken. Older Servo technology was CRAZY expensive.

Good Luck!