Audiovox and Klipsch sign Non binding agreement To purchase klipsch

deluss

well, i hope it doesnt go through, that will help secure the quality. if audiovox doesnt touch a single effing thing and lets klipsch group operate as it does now and doesnt choose to cut corners, things should be ok, i never thought of audiovox as a great company tbh, i mean their products have never been the OMG products to have.

I can see if this does go through that the Klipsch name will remain intact and the quality of the products will remain the same. Audiovox would be very stupid to ruin what Klipsch has built. I have only been a Klipsch fan for a few years. The first Klipsch product I heard was a pair of F-3's at Best Buy. I fell in love with the sound Klipsch makes. I know the Synergy line is low end but that is how I got my first taste of Klipsch. I recently upgraded to the Reference line 2 days ago and I love them even more than the Synergy's I bought that day at Best Buy. I say if Audiovox pushes the lower Klipsch lines and lets Klipsch make the decisions about product development/quality it could be better for Klipsch in the long run. I can't see a Klipsch family member who owns the company sell the family business without protection to keep the Klipsch name at the top where it has always been.

• Moderators

I hate to interrupt, but I'd rather just have one thread on this topic (here), if no one minds? Everything at this point is speculation, and it shouldn't take over the focus of this forum.

All I can say right now is keep the faith! Smile