Incomplete Klisch Image S4?

irvors

I recently ordered this eaprhones from Soundearphones.com but I noticed that the ear cleaning tip tool was missing so I exchanged them for another pair which didnt include it either.

Is this a packaging defect, doesn't Klipsch include the tool anymore?

PS: Mine came in the blue box, just as the website's picture.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just received a new pair of Klipsch Image S4's from Amazon. Since it was my second pair, I noticed that the cleaning wand was missing. I did a quick Google search and found this post.

I emailed Klipsch support and they informed me that the cleaning wand has been discontinued. Additionally, they said "The ear tips are washable; just be sure to remove them from the headphones first!"

Hope this helps.

My guess is the "tool" was discontinued because it isn't really needed. I never used mine. It is likely a way to reduce cost so prices don't go up for those of us who want these headphones.

If you notice wax in the ear gel, just remove it from the ear bud and clean it in soap & water; then pop it back onto the ear bud. Remember to line up the white line on the ear bud with the molded-in line on the ear gel.