Subwoofer Rw12d

Leon2k

Hi!

I recently bought the Rw12d. The problem is that if i turn up the volume a bit higher, i hear something vibrating inside the woofer. This also happens with certain songs. I think its because of the tube inside the woofer. Is this normal or is something wrong? Can i do something about that problem?

Any Answer would be highly appreciated,

Greetings Leon

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes my cover will rattle. Make sure all three are attached securely. Or if I really push it on a smooth floor it will walk and get a little noisy. As mentioned previously, overdriving it will cause distortion or clipping. Maybe try setting it to flat as punch and depth can drive it into mild distortion at max volumes, although my experience is this sub can really put out some volume without any clipping. I have two of them and had one for more than a year. My main issue is gets a little rumbly and muddy sometimes when I push it but again, turning down the volume is the solution. The best news is that a good dealer will make sure the Klipsch Rep sees you are taken care of if there is an issue that requires repair. That has been my experience. Nic

Hey guys, I just got my RW12D in the mail yesterday, the manual leaves a lot to be desired, I want to tune the sub for the most impact for action movies. What do you guys have your setting at, hope you don't mind if I copy you. The rest of my HT is RB51s, RC52, and RS52s for a 5.1, thanks in advance, should also point out that music is not important as compared to action movies for how I want the sub set up. But it does have diffent modes also...... I would also appreciate your "music" setting, I'm a greedy bastard. Listen from the Beatles to Radiohead for music type. Thanks

• Like 1