Interesting amplifier with an excellent price!

Dsrtjeeper

Sounds interesting, and hardly a threat to the kids college fund. My first look a the pix they had almost sent me packing, as it looked like one of the cheesy plastic packaging of some of the T amps...not that they don't sound good.

However, reading on and looking as well his description of its heft and the pictures that followed suggesting a bit more authority in packaging and generally more appealing.

Generally, it reads well and if you ignore the obligatory "But of course 7k sounds better than 250 clams" line and looks like something worth investigating if you have efficient speakers and are in the market for an amp.

Guess the only thing that got me was something I hold basic: If the more umph power supply really sounds better, then the other one is wrong and shouldn't be offered in the first place. Seems obvious to me and I fail to grasp the logic.

Also, I didn't understand the bit about only a single input being an issue. Most amps I've use had only a single input. That's why we have preamps. Maybe I missed something...

Dave