checking a few sets

leftwinger57

HI guys, I must tell you that I'm no golden eared audiophile but I clearly know what I like and of course what sounds good. A few years back after a debacle w/ a HTIB that crapped out I know I had to go w/ seperates. Now H/T was all the rage and I got a set up (later listing) w/ Klipsch H/T 500 w/ a 8 in pwrd sub which is fantastic for my apt. Now as time passes the luster of h/t has worn off and now I'm into 2-channel gear. I found some C/L stuff at great prices and some bought through reputable dealers. Now the question is, I 'm really into the Heritage line and have a few sets in mind. I have gone over the archive web site to compare these speakers and truth be told I don't see alot of difference in way of specs, weight and handleing capacity. So can you guys help me out and in very basic terms tell me what the difference is between THE FORTESI II, QUARTETS, and CHORUS. Thanks alot again just by side by side they seem similar to me , so guys show me the way......LW

H/T-----Tosiba au37 >Yamaha RX-V665 >Yamaha ysd-11 Dock >Denon 1940ci-cdp > Klipsch 500 set

2-channel--Adcom gfa555 200wpc >Onkyo P301 pre > Denon1940ci cdp >Infinity SM112s > Shure Pro 240 headphones >Sampson p15 plugstrip surge pro

Adcom-at Audio Classics $300 w/ shipping ----Infintys112s $60 refoamed----Onkyo p301 garage sale $30--- It' sgarage season again whooppee