How to search this Forum ?

garyd9

I cannot get results when I "search" this forum. I "login" and then enter a simple (single) word search argument in the "SEARCH" input area in the lower left corner of the screen. Every "go" effort returns "no records found". I am using MSIE 6.0.26 browser with no "cookies" allowed. Ideas ?

Regards, Gary

hi there.

I believe the Search box in the lower left corner of the screen does a SITE search, not a FORUM search. To search the forum, go to the opening page of the forum at http://216.37.9.58/cgi-bin/ubb/Ultimate.cgi? and you will see this at the top of the page:

Klipsch Bulletin Board

login / profile / register / preferences / faq / memberlist / team / search

Click on the search hyperlink at the top of the page to search the forum. Or, click here:

http://216.37.9.58/cgi-bin/ubb/search.cgi?action=intro

Ray

------------------

Music is art

Audio is engineering

Ray's Music System

Ah yes. I always thought that designing a WYSIWYG interface (old timer's acronym, pronounced whizzy wig, meaning What You See Is What You Get, was all the rage when the first Mac came out with a word processor that showed a rough approximation of what the final document would look like Smile.gif ) was a mistake. What people REALLY wanted was a WYGIWYM interface (pronounced wiggy whim, stands for What You Get Is What You Meant)

Biggrin.gif

Ray

------------------

Music is art

Audio is engineering

Ray's Music System