Promedia Ultra 2.0: Electrostatic Popping

Dear Amy,

I'm not looking for solution and I know it is hopeless. I just want to express my feeling after 4 years using this speaker.

Hunderds of threads in this forum started from 2003 until now talking about this popping issue, it never resolve. Infact, some were asked to get a refurbished one!! I'm very dissapointed with Klipsch after sales service response.

Link to youtube video showing my $100 speaker end of life. youtube.com/watch?v=B4y0ZZUMGdQ

or you can search B4y0ZZUMGdQ

i have no issue with crackling sound causing by pots since i've been spraying contact cleaner most of the time. this pop noise is there even with volume all the way down and leave it for 2days without touching the pots. i cut the wire to the crossover and connect to my spare speaker because this spike potentially could destroy the klipsch speaker. imho what i could think off, the noise is coming from spoiled component like caps. wish could have the schematic and part list to troubleshoot. [:(]

i'll try the "fix" too.