Epic series CF-3 info?

Recently got a set of CF-3 horns drivers and crossovers. Am looking for data on the woofers (for CF-3 and or CF-4) to find suitable replacements. Also would like to find a copy of the crossover for the CF-3 and CF-4. Will be some time till I can afford to do this so no rush Thanks.

Call Bob Crites....He can tell you everything you want to know. http://www.critesspeakers.com/

I have a pair of series 1 CF3's and absolutely love them. I sent Bob my crossovers a year ago and he replaced all the caps and brought the sound to a whole new level. He did not modify the circuit in any way, just replaced old worn out parts for new and better ones.

Hope this helps,

Ruben

Thanks for responding Ruben: I have started with Klipsch and will see what they can find. I am curious to know if you ever had the opportunity to listen to the KLF 20? I would be interested to hear comments from those who own or have owned both or been able to listen to both. I am more interested to know about how the horns compare/differ than the woofer section. Thank to anyone who can share their experience. Best regards Moray James.k