Can I safely use 8-ohm speakers with the Promedia 2.1 amp?

Sintek

I just picked up a pair of Coral BX200s. The back says the handling is 50w peak, 15w RMS, 8-ohm, 98 efficiency. Would there be any problems hooking these up to my Promedia 2.1 amp?

Just to be clear, I want to replace the sattelites, not connect all of them at the same time.

Thanks for any help, and apologies if this is a repost. I searched for quite a while but didn't find anything concerning this particular question.

Edit: google is also strangely of little help. If it's not already obvious, I am a complete newbie when it comes to audio.

it is perfectly safe, won't hurt anything. the 8 ohm speaker won't draw as much power from the amps so they will not strain at all powering them but as a drawback the sats won't be as loud as normal klipsch sats. clarity will depend still on the drivers themselves as well as the built in crossover setup inside the speakers you install. I recommend using the regular klipsch promedia speakers. I will be listing some cheap on ebay soon. then the next best thing to do is upgrade the speaker wires to the monster brand wires or my aftermarket wires which are also on ebay.