I think I have decided on all but the Sub.

Rocknon

From what everyone has posted it looks like a full set of Klipsch for my 2 fronts,2 surrounds, and center/back is the way to go. I was originally looking at a Synergy 6 system to cover these speakers but it comes with a base(I do not really prefer) and only one center/back. From what Doug_Drake and a few others have said I would get much better sound from the Reference Series. Thus I am considering:

-2 RF-3 II

-2 RS-3 II

-2 RC-3 II

With a Denon AVR3802(skonopa suggested) or a Harman Kardon AVR (mOOn suggested) as the reciever/amp.

The sub however I am kinda undecided on. HornED has advised some KLF-10's, 20's or 30's. (Are these just subs or do they function as both fronts and subs?)

The Velodyne SPL-1000 dblue had mention looked within my price range so I was also checking into it. Other then those I have the Klipsch series of Subs to look at but they appear a little pricey. Everyone seems to agree the RSW are much better then the KSW but the RSW sub looks a little pricey by itself for my budget. (but I am unsure of sub prices maybe they are not too pricy for their quality)

In short those are the subs I am considering anyone know which is best for the price or another of greater bang for the buck?

~Rocknon~ *bows in humility to his sound advisors*

Rocknon... all the KLF's are Mains. I use six KLF-30 Mains in my system. KLF-30's were sold for $1,800 a pair new... but can be had much cheaper on eBay... so you could get a big bargain just now since they essentially were replaced by the RF7's. They were proposed as a potentially good deal alternative to smaller RF3 family of Klipsch speakers. I think your election to go with the new, smaller Reference speakers is a great choice.

The low priced subwoofer I suggested was an SVS PCi for under $600... it has a new 350 watt BASH amp and will deliver the cleanest and most powerful bass (down to 25Hz) of any subwoofer in that price range. It is only sold from the SVS website on the Internet.

If you would rather not spend the bucks for the RSW-15, I really think you should take a hard look at SVS. Their prices can't stay this low for the quality of product that they produce.

But, I always remember, it's your ears and your pocketbook that we are talking about here. -HornED

Get the SVS. Period.

I would also draw your attention back to one HornEd suggested. The Yamaha 3XXX (forget the exact model number) Ed mentioned is a hell of an amplifer and at $600 - 700 bucks is the one I would put my money on. You are talking about a couple of thousand dollars amplifier on the cheap - the others don't compare.

------------------

Home Theater

KSP 400's

KSP C6

KSP S6's

Yamaha RXV995

Music Room

Heresy's

KG4's

KSW200

The move to separates is coming, I can feel it.

Thanks guys,

I will take a look at that SVS 20-39PCi for my sub. Also will check out that Yamaha 3XXX (forget the exact model number) Ed mentioned. You guys think the Yamaha is better then Denon AVR3802 or a Harman Kardon AVR as the reciever/amp?

~Rocknon~

Rocknon,

The Yamaha is the RX-V3000. It is a $2000 amplifier you are comparing to <$1000 amplifiers. You will have to look at it as they are being closed out. Only your ears can decide but I chose Yamaha over Denon when the models were in the same price range.

------------------

Home Theater

KSP 400's

KSP C6

KSP S6's

Yamaha RXV995

Music Room

Heresy's

KG4's

KSW200

The move to separates is coming, I can feel it.

we sell yamaha, and i've installed a couple of rxv3000's.serious heavy made in japan receiver!!

remember-it's all electricity 'till it hits the speakers. avman.

------------------

1-pair klf 30's

c-7 center

ksps-6 surrounds

RSW-15

sony strda-777ES receiver upgraded to v.2.02 including virtual matrix 6.1

sony playstation 2

sony dvpnc 650-v 5-disc dvd/cd/SACD changer

dishnetwork model 6000 HD sat rcvr w/digital off-air tuner

sony kv36xbr450 high-definition 4:3 tv

sharp xv-z1u lcd projector w/84" 4:3 sharp screen

Bello'international Italian-made a/v furniture