Epic cf-2 value

What do you guys think a pair of Epic Cf-2..>Version 1 are worth as a buyer? They are supposed to be in good shape. I'd like some CF-3/4s but these would be great surrounds for those if I ever found a set. How do you think they would compare to my Chorus Is?

Thanks guys

The Epic series is a great line. The CF2 has two eight inch woofers and will not compare in the bass dept. next to a fifteen inch woofer. The CF3&4 have larger woofers and would stand comparrison. The CF3&4 also have a much lower crossover point of around 800Hz. and as such will outshine a three way speaker. Still your thinking is good so if the price is right buy them and keep looking for some CF3 or 4 speakers I think you will be pleased. There have been some of these in the Grage Sale section check it out. Best regards Moray James.

Ok so bass response is not an issue that's fine subs are good to have especially for HT. The CF2 will sound more like an RF series speaker than a Heritage speaker due to the higher crossover point. With a CF3&4 you will getr a crossover point close to a Heritage series speaker so that will sound much more similar (to a Heritage, in your case the Chorus) you will however get the benifit of not having any additional crossover point for a tweeter (with the CF3&4) so that will be a bonus.I would say snagg the CF2's and keep your eyes open for a pair of CF3 or 4. There is a pair for sale now and the owner is willing to sell the parts thought the cabinets look excellent. Why not consider building new cabinets and buying the guts? Best regards Moray James.