Anybody Buy The S5i Yet?

bwbike

I was wondering if anybody got a pair of the 'rugged' S5i headphones. Mainly my question is, do they sound the same as the S4i? They look the same, but as we all know, looks can be deceiving.

The water resistant feature of the S5i is what I'm most interested in.

Thanks all!

Yes I have been using the image S5i's for about 3 months and am very pleased with the sound quality. To me yes they are as good as the Image S4's (I have 2 pair of those as well) I have had good luck with Klipsch products (got the KLF-30's at home as well). I have not tried out the water resistantance to the devices as my phone is not a water resistant model.

The big thing that I would like to see is full functional support for Android based devices, (the S5i's are designed for Apple products) the play button works fine but the (+) and (-) buttons do not function for Android devices, with the popularity of Android based devices it would be nice for Klipsch to come out with variants of their various model headphones that have full functionality with Android based devices. [:D]