Tangent 500 into new speakers; Suggestions

I picked up a pair of Tangent 500s a while ago for $100. The cabinets are not up to Klipsch Quality. After the vertical Heresys went so well, I have decided to build new cabinets for the Tangent 500s. It will be with 3/4" oak plywood I am guessing.

Tangent 500s Have the same tweeter and woofer as Heresy IIs; the same midrange as the Heressy IIs and forte Is; same 12" passive as forte 1s.

Tossing around ideas for this build. Noticing that the Tangent 500 cabinet size is between the forte and the Chorus II; I am wondering if it is optimum size. The ported Tangent 400 is within 5% of the forte size. The difference Tangent 500 and forte is more in the front passive radiator (Tangent) or rear passive radiator (forte).

So I am looking for suggestions. The front passive probably means that placement is less sensitive. I am just looking for suggestions. Build the replacements the same size as the current. Or build forte 1 style cabinets? Or any other thoughts.

I would suggest duplicating the cabinet size. The Tangent series speakers have all the best engineering in them. They were built to a price point with more economical cabs and finish for the PX market, I am told

The original cab dimensions should be optimal, however, if you are building to match a pair you have already got in use, the 5% difference may not even be discernable to the ear.

I have a pair and they sound really good! I also love the idea of a front passive, easier to place in a room without worrying about being far enough away from the wall. For me in the bedroom this wins since space is already tight enough.

Why not stick to the size of the 500? Its what Klipsch made, I would just make a better box.