Comply Replacement buds Klipsch S4

abhishek456

I tried the Comply foam just to see if I would like them. I didn't! They were terrible in my opinion. They didn't fit my ear canal as good as the OEM Klipsch ear gels and they would come off the earbud becoming stuck in my ear. [:(]

So, I'm sticking with the OEM ear gels as they are about as good as it gets. You can order more directly from Klipsch.

The standard large silicone tip is a bit smaller, but close to a large Comply tip. The large will give you an even better seal without being uncomfortable. I don't know why the other guy doesn't like them. I use them with my X10s and I am blown away every time I use them

"I don't know why the other guy doesn't like them."

Well, I thought I'd try them, but they didn't seal nearly as well as the Klipsch oval ear gels so the bass was nearly non-existent. When I was fiddling with them trying to get them to seal, one came off the ear but and stayed deep in my ear canal. I needed tweezers to get it out. [:o]

For my ears, nothing beats the Klipsch oval ear gels. [:)]

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the thigh the headphones I have work just fine but the problem is with the left piece or my left ear. When i stick the left piece in my right ear it sounds just as loud as the right piece in the right ear. I tried switching out the sizes and I still have the same problem. Right now im thinking of buying a pair of a independent brand of ear tips such as comply do you think that's a good idea?