Recommendations for Heresy risers or stands for new owner

aktiv

I will be acquiring a pair of Heresys (assume to be late model series 1) from a friend of mine; they are black painted birch.

Simply put, what are people's recommendations for easily acquirable stands or risers for these? The glowing Tone Audio review for the HIII's seem to indicate that risers are available, but the site does not mention them at all. Also, I feel that they should be a little (though not much) higher and was thinking of some solid stands that would tilt them back a little.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Keith.

I will be acquiring a pair of Heresys (assume to be late model series 1) from a friend of mine; they are black painted birch. Simply put, what are people's recommendations for easily acquirable stands or risers for these? The glowing Tone Audio review for the HIII's seem to indicate that risers are available, but the site does not mention them at all. Also, I feel that they should be a little (though not much) higher and was thinking of some solid stands that would tilt them back a little. Any recommendations? Thanks! Keith.

Welcome to The Forum!

Here you go:

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/p/137260/1392100.aspx#1392100

Use a cloth on the contact area if you have concerns about leaving marks.