Subwoofer power switch

RLJSHO

I am new to the forum. By the postings I have read, there are plenty of well informed Klipsch owners in the world. I am looking for a subwoofer to compliment my system. I have found a Klipsch Sub-12HG subwoofer, supplied from Amazon.com online. Being that Amazon.com is an authorized Klipsch Dealer, the two year warranty will be honored. I need to know if this subwoofers power switch is a 3 position switch (ON/AUTO/OFF) or a two position switch (AUTO/OFF)? [8]

Thank You for your reply. I sent an email to Klipsch technical support and received a reply from a senior product support representative. He indicated that there were two separate switches that control power to the unit. One is an "ON/OFF" switch for main power, and the other allows settings for AUTO and Constant. I have yet to find a clear, close-up picture of the back panel connections for this specific unit. This would definitely confirm which switch configuration is being used on this unit. [*-)]