Need help with center speaker selection

TasDom

Hi all,

I'm new here so please bare with me.

I currently have VF-35's as mains and VS-14's as surround rears. I have a polkaudio surroundbar 50 being temporarily used as my center but am looking for a new dedicated center. I'm running a Pioneer VSX-1021K for my a/v receiver.The VC-25 is no longer available and I would love any suggestions as to a good match for my other speakers. Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm new here so please bare with me.

I currently have VF-35's as mains and VS-14's as surround rears. I have a polkaudio surroundbar 50 being temporarily used as my center but am looking for a new dedicated center. I'm running a Pioneer VSX-1021K for my a/v receiver.The VC-25 is no longer available and I would love any suggestions as to a good match for my other speakers. Thanks!

Another VF-35 or vf-35 modded to be center.

• 3 weeks later...

Could be a good option. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

You're welcome.

Thanks for the suggestions on the KC-25. I purchased it from BB (300.00 ouch) and it sounds fine. I did however go on ebay late last night and saw that there was now a VC-25 available. Brand new and still in the factory sealed box, the bid started at 155.00 or buy now for 169.00 (only 1 available) I hit the buy now button with no hesitation as it was a no brainer to just purchase and not be out bid on a brand new unit. I'm still within my return period so I'll be putting the KC back in the box and putting the difference back in my pocket...........

Thanks to all that made their recommendations......