trying to get the correct cable...

reynolr

I am going to be getting an emotiva upa-2 for Christmas... Given they get more in like they say. I want to be able to hook it up right away. So my question is, what cables will I need to connect it to my onkyo? I have read people say interconnect cables, I typed that into monoprice and it turned up 67 hits. So as this will be my first amp I want to assure I have the right stuff. Your help is much appreciated and I apologize for the 'stupid' question.

Monoprice.com has great cables and prices. I bought the Emotiva XPA-5 AMP during their July 4th sale. I bought from them my cables which were deeply discounted, high quality, and looked awesome. You may want to see if you can get under the Sale price from Emotiva. May spend a bit more than Monoprice, (I buy all my other cables and other stuff from, with great quality and prices) but I could not help myself, especially as I was hooking the Amp to the UMC-1 that I also bought at a discount. Everything has outperformed my expectations.

Good luck to you.