Bidding is Over! For Sale: AA Balancing network (crossover pair)Now Pictures

Hi all, rather than post a e-bay selling and give them a cut, I will sell here on the BB to the highest offer received by sat morning, May, 18 at 8:00 AM (EST).MY Ebay id is chempharma (great feedback, I am honest and don't mess around) I have a pair of 78' AA balancing networks not in use off of my LaScalas. I have upgraded to the ALK network and dont need to set around.These work and sound excellent. No leaks, etc. The tranformers are clean and look worn, but hell, they always have looked that way. I will sell to the highest secret offer and the price will include free priority shipping to US. I will set a 50.00 reserve though, Hell it will cost half of that probably to ship priority?, but I'm not interested in making money here!If you dont like them, I will refund money less shipping. E-mail my work address at bradley.roberts@e-pat.com to place bid or e-mail my posted e-mail on Klipsch: chempharma@earthlink.net or call me at 703-823-3598(H) or 703-412-4866(W)Call before 10:00pm eastern time to ask questions or whatever. I am in northern Virginia (DC area). Send postal money order to:

Brad Roberts

C/o PatPro Chemistry Dept.

2001 Jefferson Davis Hwy.

Suite 309-a

Arlington, Va. 22202

Thanks, Brad

This message has been edited by ChemPharma on 05-18-2002 at 07:31 AM

• 3 weeks later...