Headphone jack headphones torn out by vacuum cleaner- repairs possible?

bJfru49

I was vacuuming today, and I very stupidly didn't put my Image One headphones (which were on an extension cord as well) up on my desk. I vacuumed over them, and I was so caught off guard I let them get pulled up in the vacuum. The wire was tangled up in one of the vacuum cylinders and was fine, but I had noticed a burning smell as well, and with the jack missing from the headphones, it was stuck in the extension cord. The vacuum pulled so hard it ripped the metal part of the jack right off.

The casing of the jack seems fine, but I don't exactly know the extent of the internal damage, if that might even be a factor. In the past I've usually owned headsets which are generally quite flimsy, and I'm pretty intent on repairing this. It seems like it was ripped out very cleanly, but I don't know if it was say, torn in half, and I wouldn't know how to get the casing off or where to take this or really where to begin at all.

Here's a photo I took (sorry for the poor quality): http://gyazo.com/ea42bf9f4940142590d30375d4c2eaf1

The jack in the extension is on the left.