Damn ! No Power ! * Love it when they make up stuff in the manual *

Am I missing something ???

So after all this waiting I get my 4.1 and they dont work. The LED isn't showing any color, red or green.

Get this...

The manual, section 3, speaker connection diagram, refers to "turn the rear amp power switch to "on" (-) from off (o)".

And the troubleshooting section refers to "The amplifier main power switch is engaged"

I defy anyone to find a "main power", or "rear amp power switch"

And no... they are not refering to the switch on the satellite speaker - that is called the "Control Pod Speaker Engage Switch".

So are they making stuff up or am I missing something real simple here ????

• Moderators

That was an error in the manual, which is being corrected... it's the 2.1s that have the power switch on the sub.

Is the subwoofer getting warm at all when it's plugged in for a while? Are the speakers or sub making any noise at all (hiss or static)?

------------------

Amy

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

888-554-5665

• 2 weeks later...

I'm baffled by this power switch as well. I get green and red and my sub is warm after awhile, but the volume is very very low. Please help me! Yes, I tested all the volume levels of everything possible! frown.gif

I can only get it loud if I crank the WAV all the way up and my speaker volume all the way up. I don't think that I should have to turn my speakers ALL the way up to make it loud.