Hip needs Help

SAMCRO

I have aquired a pair of 12 inch K-1242-k that I want to use in a pair of cabniets. I have a pair of K-84-K tweeters and a set of K-700 Horns (No drivers yet can't decide 55v or m), that I plan on using at this point. Crossovers will be the final hurdle that I hope Bob will be able to handlewith a type E upgrade.

After searching I cannot find any info on these 12s.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

post-55075-13819687382856_thumb.jpg

this guy just sold a pair....maybe he can tell you where they cam from. If your speakers are in good condition (no rubs, crazy impedence, etc) They would probally work in a pair of Heresy Industrials , Heresy slant monitors type of setup. The k-700 would fit into that plan. Not sure about your tweeter.

post-22082-13819687403376_thumb.png

this guy just sold a pair....maybe he can tell you where they cam from. If your speakers are in good condition (no rubs, crazy impedence, etc) They would probally work in a pair of Heresy Industrials , Heresy slant monitors type of setup. The k-700 would fit into that plan. Not sure about your tweeter.

Funny, I know the guy that just bought them... lol

Not sure about the tweeters either. A set of Hip clones fits the bill.

Thanks for the specs, now to see if I can make heads or tails of it.