Sony C333ES SACD for sale

I just bought a 775 multi channel player and need to get rid of this highly rated player.

This is a 2 channel SACD player, NOT MULTI channel. I have the manual and 2 remotes, but not the original box. Dont worry I will pack properly for shipping.

Pics are available on my website

I still have over 4 years left on the Sony warranty.

I purchased this from Tweeter about 6 months ago.

Asking $400 or best offer, maybe a trade if the item is right.

Let me know.

Earle

SACD is the bomb.

Must get Roger Water's 'In the Flesh', Alice in Chains 'Greatest Hits', and Santana 'Abraxes'.

Guana Apes 'Take no names' is now being released in Germany.

If these 4 are the only SACD's I ever own -- I'll still be glad I can do SACD playback.

The new Sony's on Redbook are simply amazing for the money. Would have cost $2000 to get this kind of sound out of CD 10 years ago.

It's a great time to be into audio.

------------------

Deanf>s>

Cary AE-25f>s>SuperAmpf>s> - Sonic Frontiers Line 1 - Sony DVP-S9000ES - Klipsch RF7's

SVS 20-39 CS Plus - Samson S1000 - HSU Research elec. crossover - MIT/Monsters

f>s>

Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get outf>c>s>-- 2nd Law of Blissful Ignorancef>s>c>

Soundog,

I bought the 775 just for its multichannel playback. I was expecting to keep the 775 for multichannel playback and keep the 333 for redbook CD playback.

As much as I tried to prefer the sound of the 333, I could not tell the difference between the 2 players during redbook CD playback. So I really dont need 2 cd players so the 333 is getting sold.

Multi channel SACD is fantastic, none of that DSP stuff, just music the way is was recorded.

I have the Outlaw ICBM paired up with the 775, makes a sweet package for around $400.

I use KG 4.2's in the rear along with a pair of 5.2's and a 2.2 up front. The low stuff is handeled by a pair of SVS 20-39's. Now I just have to build up the SACD collection.

Earle

Deang, I agree hard to believe the lower level playersare hanginhg in there with the ES series SACD players.

On another note are you still using the B&K 2220 amp that you got from me? I ended up getting a Acurus A250 soon after selling it.

This message has been edited by Earle Decker on 05-21-2002 at 07:34 PM

No, do not have the B&K anymore.

I took a ride with it for a while and then sold it and bought a Bryston 3B-ST.

This lasted about a month -- and then decided I just preferred the sound of tubes.

------------------

Deanf>s>

Cary AE-25f>s>SuperAmpf>s> - Sonic Frontiers Line 1 - Sony DVP-S9000ES - Klipsch RF7's

SVS 20-39 CS Plus - Samson S1000 - HSU Research elec. crossover - MIT/Monsters

f>s>

Inside every small problem is a large problem struggling to get outf>c>s>-- 2nd Law of Blissful Ignorancef>s>c>