Klipsch 450 Pulsating

Hello, I'm not the best Audio guy.. but while playing Xbox my sub will start pulsing and the blue power light on the front will do the same.. Any ideas where to start?

I have the Yamaha V565 Receiver hooked to it.. How should I set the dials on the back of the sub while using this receiver to push it?

Thanks, Bill in Indiana

Welcome to the Forum

At face value, it sounds like you may have the sub "dials" cranked over as far as they will go,what's happening is that it is clipping and going into safe mode, then back. Set the dials to the 12:00 position (mid way), and try that. You can only "push it" so far. My son has an xbox, and some of the games have somewhat weak bass when streamed (xBox live). The other problem could be with the Yamaha receiver. If you are playing with a very loud volume level, you may be momentarily clipping the amp, and it shuts down the sub output until it recovers.

Unfortunately, you may just need a more powerful amplifier to handle the loudness levels you want.

Just some ideas.