Heresy Industrial owners -- can somebody measure the height/width of the front logo?

ryansupak

Hi, I recently acquired a pair of 1980 Klipsch Heresy Industrial Ported speakers in fixer-upper condition.

In addition to very considerately glueing-on the wooden back panels ;) , some previous owner apparently decided to add logos to a pair that did not have them originally. They used stick-on vinyl letters that look to be in the Courier ("typewriter") font. Based on pics I've found of HIPs and based on how obsessive Klipsch is about their logo being used consistently, I'm almost certain this logo is not historically correct.

So, this gets me to the help I'm asking for. Can some HI owner measure the height and width of the front "Klipsch" logo? I'd like the width dimension to be measured flush with the left-side of the "k" and flush with the right side of the "h", and the height dimension measured flush with the top of the "k" to the very bottom of the "p".

Thanks for any help,

rs

In addition to very considerately glueing-on the wooden back panels

are you sure they are glued on? there's a rubber seal that sometimes acts like glue, but it can be separated.