Need some sort of better RF 7 Feet replacements for Hard Floor

ygmn

I have RF 7 speakers and moved into new house where they are located on tile floor.

So I take the spikes off and put on those little teeny tiny bolts with the DAB of rubber on the end into the feet like manual shows..

Before I can even stand speaker up the wad of rubber goes bouncing away as dogs chase after and catch it ... lets just say I am not looking for those rubber feet anymore ...

RANT ON

But after further review... for such expensive speakers WTH do they CHEAP out on the feet.

speakers weight 90 pounds lets use a bolt head and put a dab of bubble gum on the end - yeah that will work...that stuff will not come undone when an owner tries to manipulate his speaker next to his BIG BUTT TV without damaging one or the other.

RANT OFF

I see in the pics the new RF 7II have big round soft bottom hockey puck looking feet. Are these things threaded the same as the bottom of my RF 7 feet that I could buy them and screw into the feet?

Do I have to go to ACE HARDWARE and find something in plumbing or is it PAINT or outdoors that will work

Did you fix the feet issue and want to share w/me so I can put those paper back books back on the book shelf and get them out from underneath my SPEAKERS?

• 2 weeks later...

You might also consider a set of teflon glides designed for your fridge. Four per speaker, I have had very good results with these in several situations and the price is right at any home depot or the like. Best regards Moray James.

Good Idea I have tons of the sticky felt ones in various sizes as I needed them for all the furniture and crap in new home.

Might make it easier to move speakers around as well cause I lost annother rubber doohickey other day when I had to lean spealer over to get behind it to manipulate a wire.

I loves my RF-7 but man they heavy.