The sub plastic blowhole on my 5.1s is like loose or something anyone have this?

Sorry to hear about this.

There is a Pro-Media forum farther down the page which is devoted to such speakers. If you post there, you'll likely get a response. This area is more for regular speaker systems rather than the computer variety.

Regards,

Gil

Awww, c'mon cluless, anybody that quick with blow-hole humor has to be functioning on more than a (and I quote from a former post) "snippet"...

And, further more, if you read your junk mail you too could have a post graduate no-hassle-degree without having to trudge down the 1939 yellow-brick road to the Oz brain concessions!

But, as for me, I think you are a crafty wolf in sheepish mouthing... just waiting for the opportunity to pounce! That you have not been thrown out of the sheep pennings is a tribute to your hidden skill set.

Hmmm... Grandma, what big eyes you have!... -HornED

This message has been edited by HornEd on 06-04-2002 at 03:50 PM

Di-polar disorder... double-ended bummer... maybe she's just out-of-phased out... has she tried taking two in sync WDST's and calling you in the morning?

I hope she finds peace in the middle of a swing with an accommodating tribe of equal opportunity monopoles... like they can keep her backfield in motion while localizing what's up front to her satisfaction.cwm17.gif

That ought to keep her busy... so we can benefit from your rapier-like wit of quick thrusts and enticing parries... cwm27.gif

Hmmm, shades of "Dangerous Beauty"... one of my favorite flicks... for it exposes the ploys of men to keep women from being who they really are... except as it pleases the nearest testosterone factory. cwm32.gif

Your fellow posters are glad you elected to be "thrown-in" to this Forum, self-effacing enough to find universal acceptance and cat-quick enough to always land on your feat! -HornED

PS: The above were intended as observations... not compliments. Compliments are to curry favor. Observations are worth more. -H.E.

This message has been edited by HornEd on 06-05-2002 at 12:40 PM

Horn Ed-

I just wanted to let you know that today I used a great deal of restraint and did not add a post to the Promedia 4.1 thread entitled "Just chiming in about my pod". I really don't know how long I can hold out though before....POUNCE. cwm34.gif